The History of 3704 14th Street

IMG_5461-5-1-4

3704 14th Street was built sometime during 1895. The Bloetscher family, who owned the Bloetscher Brothers Butcher Shop at 3606 15th Street, bought the house sometime in 1915. They raised their three children in the house – Carl, Friedrich III and Andrew. But sometime in 1926 they moved out of the property.

IMG_5463-3 (2)

IMG_5467-3-3

IMG_5481-2

IMG_5484-2-1-2

IMG_5488

IMG_5487-2-2

Advertisements

Comments are closed.